The following is the procedure for local students who wish to apply to Peoples Christian Academy:
- Complete the entire Application for Admission and Covenant Response form. An application will not be processed until all information has been received.
- Enclose the following:
1. Photocopies of:
2. a recent passport-size photograph of the student;
- studentís birth certificate
- studentís health card
- most recent academic records as well as previous two years;
Students applying for Grades 10-12 must submit a transcript; and Grade 10 Literacy Test Results.
3. a completed Request for Immunization form;
4. Application for Tuition Discount forms are available from the school
office and need to be submitted with completed Application for
Admission form and enclosures. Tuition Fee discounts are available
for Alumni and full-time Christian workers, subject to eligibility.
Application must be made each year to receive these discounts.
- Completed applications are received by the school office.
- If no space is currently available, applicants are placed on a wait list. If space is available, applicants are contacted to set up a testing date and an interview.
- To apply to our school, there is a non-refundable application fee of $150.00* (payable upon submission of the application) with a non-refundable testing fee of $235.00* (payable on day of testing).
- An interview for both student and parent(s) is scheduled with the Principal/Vice-Principal. At this interview, the Application for Admission form, academic records and test scores are reviewed, after which a decision is made regarding the admission of the student.
- PCA Bursaries are now available to qualifying applicants, please contact Reg Andrews, Director of Operations and Ministry for details at 416.733.2010. Information may change without notice.
- Upon acceptance, a $400.00* non-refundable tuition deposit per student is required to guarantee a place. Tuition fee is $9,970.00 (2013-2014)*, including Tuition deposit. Please note: Being a Christian school that is also a registered Canadian charitable organization, an official donation receipt will be issued for the portion of tuition fees paid by a family in excess of the secular training cost (calculated as cost per student x number of children enrolled with PCA). For further details regarding the receipt please contact PCAís Finance Office at: 416.733.2010.
Below you will find important information and required forms on how you can submit an application for your child(ren).
Each file needs to be downloaded, printed, completed, and returned to our office
unless otherwise stated.
Uniform PolicyElementary School Supply List:
- Welcome Letter
- Application Procedure
- Application for Admission
- Family-school Covenant
- Confidential Report Form
- Schedule of Fees
Grades 7-12 Booklist:
If you are looking to enroll an international student, please click here.
*Please note: information may change without notice.